So I downloaded the redshift demo...and it errors out right away with a
message about it being unable to operate with less than 256mb of free
vram.  All of the values other than the card type are at 0 or 0kb. Any
ideas?

I have a gtx 560 ti i believe with 1 gig.  No sli setup.
I was looking to upgrade to the 970 gtx near black friday but I was really
hoping I could get a preview of redshift soon to help decide on maybe a
next level workstation card if it would greatly help.

Backburner's server.exe refuses to run on my second computer so I cant even
try anything there and see if there is a way to queue an mi2 file.

This is fun!