Yeah I probably should have mentioned what I was after.

- Have a fk chain if controllers with all SRT transformations and
accordingly mesh deformation.
- Not having the  mesh passing strictly by the controlers (interpolated)

null chain
  └ envelope deform a curve
      └ curve deform the mesh.

While curve deform is super smooth is not very flexilble and it's missing
some transforms. So I wanted to have a chain of deformers doing the
deformation instead.

I was indicated Spline Kine in Gear_mc and it does produce interesting
results, but it's interpolated and if you place a Spine Kine under a your
rig LSRT controller it won't scale properly.

But with 2 other sets of nulls, constraints and shady ICE hackery to fix
the scaling issue I managed to get something that looks like I needed.

http://screencast.com/t/lPPEx5bZGM

It won't be as smooth as the curve deform, but its a ok'ish compromise. I
wish it was easier to setup though x)
http://i.imgur.com/f5ZXovk.png
yellow: the spinekine input
cyan: spinekine output: scales weirdly on the X axis.
orange: 2P constrains of the yellows so the curve looks more approximated.
Chain controllers.
rainbow: deoformers picking up cyan's positon and orientation but using ICE
hacker to pick scaling from orange.

Yup Cesar, I'm probably confusing stuff, complicating and I guess you would
have a cleaner and easier to setup solution. :P

By the way, while one can't deform by cluster center on knots, but, it can
constrain objects to cluster knots. Being the up-vector the usual tricky
business ;)

Sorry for the lengthy post.
Cheers