On 04/21/16 1:42, Tenshi . wrote:
            > There are a lot of blind people here. ..

I personally don't believe that.

On 04/21/16 9:22, Luc-Eric Rousseau wrote:
Also, starting in 2008 was the downfall of xsibase, which was beginning
to be blocked by google and web browser due to frequent malware infection.

I think xsibase's job count didn't represent japan or larger studios
(about 70% of softimage seats), so I indeed wouldn't use it to extrapolate things.
I may be mistaken, but I don't think I recall the more serious XSIBase issues until somwhat later (2010-11?), or at that earlyer time, I don't think enough to affect posting which otherwise seemed to be going-on fine.

And of course XSIBase job posts wasn't a measure of 'XSI job market', (which I'm quite positive was also doing pretty good in Japan)
but as a slight, yet I think reasonable indicator of 'community activity'.