One thing I’d say about Syflex is that the original non ICE version, produces
far better results in general than the ICE one, especially when using things
like Pinning. Its a totally different and more complex / interesting result.
Worth trying to see the difference anyway.

From: Olivier Jeannel
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 8:51 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Is there a well know workflow to have deformers drive/blendnicely
with Syflex?

A blend between positions ?
I think instead of using the exe out port of Syflex, you can dive inside and
output the point position.
Then blend (linear interpolate) between your "shape" point position with a
weightmap.
Not always ideal, because you usualy feels the "over the top" deformation.
I sometimes used Mimic, but I had to fight with the stiff result.