for people who transitioned to modo
how's the stability in that program? I bought modo indie on steam when it
was on sale with the idea to learn it on the side,
but I barely got to use it. was still getting used to maya which i use at
work. which although I like the tools. everything like explode for reasons
I couldn't figure out.

my plan is to jump on the houdini wagon come the new apprenctice, then jump
on indie and learn that till I'm comfortable enough to get work to buy full
licenses.
I hope it's stable