Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply.

Although the space in the OS disk cache could be the issue, but we didn't
face this problem previously, especially in our other setup using Solr
6.5.1, which contains much more data (more than 1 TB), as compared to our
current setup in Solr 7.6.0, in which the data size is only 20 GB.

Regards,
Edwin