Hi,

----- Original Message -----

> Dne 6.5.2012 14:02, András Bártházi napsal(a):
>>  We're currently evaluating Solr as a Sphinx replacement. The
>>  development is almost done, and it seems to be working fine
>> why you want to replace sphinx with solr?

That's an interesting question.  Until recently, I never saw any Sematext
clients coming to us wanting to replace Sphinx.  Then one company came to us
with this request and I jokingly said how we never see people using Sphinx.
Then suddenly, in the last few months, we've had a number of clients who
mentioned Sphinx in one context or another.

Is something (not) happening with Sphinx?

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
http://sematext.com/spm