I've been reading about Solarium--definitely useful.  Could you elaborate
here:

If you are planning a single master index, that's not multicore.  Having
more than one document type in a single index is possible, they just
have to overlap on at least one field - whatever field is the uniqueKey
for the index.

What I'm trying to do is index marketing pages from one server AND index
product pages from a different ecommerce server and then combine those
results into a single index, so when I search for "foo" from either site, I
get the exact same results for "foo".  If that's not multi-core, what's the
right approach to accomplish this?

--
*Rob Veliz*, Founder | *Mavenbridge* | rob...@mavenbridge.com | M: +1 (206)
909 - 3490