Yep, you can define multiple data sources for use with DIH.

Combining data from those multiple sources into a single
index can be a bit tricky with DIH, personally I tend to prefer
SolrJ, but that's mostly personal preference, especially if
I want to get some parallelism going on.

But whatever works

Erick