Il giorno lun, 30/01/2006 alle 20.48 +0100, Max Stricker ha scritto:
> Hi,
> thanks, great.. it works!!

That's nice

> Now I have only one little question:
> how can i make it as easy as possible that the other pcs in my network
> (win) can use
> the internet of my gentoo server?
> I mean that my gentoo pc works as little router?

You may put this one into a script

iptables -t nat -P PREROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -P POSTROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -P OUTPUT ACCEPT

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o ppp0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -o ppp0 -i eth0 -j ACCEPT

Of course eth0 is MY ethernet card and ppp0 is MY modem, but I guess you
may have the same setup.

~marco

 Sponsor:
 DA NON PERDERE: Prova gratis per 15 giorni DVDNet Rent e ricevi a casa tua i
migliori film!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4633&d=31-1