On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:01:16 +0100, Max Stricker wrote
> Hi,
> thanks for your help,
> my problem is that im a realy linux newbie and am not
> able to resolve this problem without help.
> I asked google how to remove udev's firmware_helper
> but i found now good answer.
> Can you please explain it to me?
>
> Thanks for your atention,
>
> Max

Max,
I don't know exactly where is that file, but I think it is in /usr/share/udev.
To disable it, just rename it, to something like firmware_helper.old, just in
case you need it again.

--
Jose Bernardo B R Silva             | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            | http://www.sourcemage.org