Tony,

*(yes, you can hijack any address architecture if you _assume_ that only /4
will be routing table entries & the rest belongs to your new interpretation
of address being a chipmunk that by magic means will never ever escape a
private basement until it does).*

Let's try again ... as it seems this keeps coming back over and over again.

Assume I got allocated /4 from RIR and I have allocated /10 blocks to my
global sites connected over plain IPv6 Internet. I advertise those /10s via
BGP.

What technical harm will happen to anyone if I use bits 11-128 as it seems
to fit and still send those packets via v6 Internet ? No basement, but
public Internet.

Last time I checked bits are bits and there is either 0 or 1 in the packets
(at least till we get to quantum networking). It should be in no one's
business in the transit to look anywhere beyond /10.

Again please limit the answer to technical issues which this will cause.

Kind regards,
Robert