I object adoption of this document as well based on copious amount of
technical counter arguments laid out in multiple threads. Beside that it
seems that to violate IETF v6 architecture documents we seem to be
trampling on established standards more and more using increasingly
contorted sophisms (yes, you can hijack any address architecture if you
_assume_ that only /4 will be routing table entries & the rest belongs to
your new interpretation of address being a chipmunk that by magic means
will never ever escape a private basement until it does).

Beside that as others already pointed out copiously the document content
does not even seem to actually match WG consensus as recorded to my
understanding

--- tony