Understand, sorry I couldn't help further.

Bobby Gillett
Sr. Project Manager
Key Fire Protection, Inc.
(731) 424-0130 office  (731) 424-9285 fax 
(731) 267-4853 cell
[email protected]
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tom Duross
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:13 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Fire Pump Motor Question

Bobby-
I do start-ups for a rep here in Boston so I'm often "that" guy.  Plus, I
get called in by some who buy their equipment without startup assistance (I
know it's against code) whom I sometimes help and sometimes refuse.  But
also, I'm busy with coupling upgrades, controller replacements and motor
changes.  It's more the motor changes I'm having problems with as fewer
manufacturers are making "listed" motors and most of the replacements are
being bought and installed independently by the electricians.
It'd be nice to find an all-encompassing link or page.


Anytime we have a wiring question, we direct them to the pump company we
purchased it from. These same people do the start up and have to verify the
wiring to be correct before they ever start it. They are always willing to
talk to the electrician direct, I also supply the submittal info to the
electrician before hand, if it doesn't answer his questions he can reference
it while the pump rep is walking him through it.

Bobby Gillett

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to