I'll see if I can drag anything out of some of our electrical guys. 

Craig L. Prahl, CET   
Fire Protection Specialist
Mechanical Department
CH2MHILL
Lockwood Greene
1500 International Drive
PO Box 491, Spartanburg, SC  29304-0491
Direct - 864.599.4102
Fax - 864.599.8439
[email protected]
http://www.ch2m.com 


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tom Duross
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fire Pump Motor Question

I'm trying to locate a link, not necessarily "fire pump motor" only, but 
something I can refer the plethora of electrician who can't seem to wire a fire 
pump motor.  There are different methods according to the starting means and 
motor criteria (single vs. dual voltage, etc.).  I'm finding many of the motor 
manufacturers' diagrams within the terminal box don't match the controller 
manufacturers' wiring diagrams within the enclosure and neither seem to cover 
all the possibilities of driver selection by the pump manufacturers.

Anyone have a good source?

tia
Tom Duross
Go Red Sox

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to