I've only done one and I based it on OH2. One of the caveats was that 
it could not be used as a for storage other than for items that are 
part of the display.


At 05:23 PM 7/13/2010, you wrote:
>Assembly would fall under Light Hazard (seems lite to me) but like a church
>or auditorium your good at L H, did a amusement park in Glen Echo's MD and
>everything was GP I plus mech areas GP II, personally I'd dither, that is if
>you have the water design to GP I and show it as LT hazard with a large
>safety factor, sleep well at night.
>
>On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Autry, David <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > Okay, agreed, it's an assembly occupancy/special amusement.
> >
> > What NFPA 13 occupancy/hazard would it be?
> >
> >
> >
> > David Autry
> > Plans Examiner
> > Nebraska State Fire Marshal's Office
> > 246 S. 14th Street
> > Lincoln, NE 68508
> > 402-471-9659
> > 402-471-3118 fax
> > www.sfm.ne.gov
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Sprinklerforum mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
> >
> > For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
> >
> > To Unsubscribe, send an email 
> to:[email protected]<to%[email protected]>
> > (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
> >
>
>
>
>--
>Tom Poisal, CET
>_______________________________________________
>Sprinklerforum mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
>For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
>To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
>(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, CT
860.535.2080
www.fpdc.com

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to