This does look quite nice.  It's not tied to Turbogears in any way
other than the name is it? It doesn't appear so from the [nice] site
and docs. I would guess you will get that question a lot -- might want
to make a little disclaimer or whatever making that clear...

I've seen some other TG-named stuff (Turbo(Mail|Setup)) that only looks
to work with TG, so some people might assume that about your project as
well (if they're lazy and don't read).

Looking forward to trying it out!