On Jan 7, 2008 12:20 PM, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is a bugfix release and is recommended for all users who are
> currently on 0.4.2 or 0.4.2a.

You really should bump the version number after a version has been
released.  'a' and 'b' look like alpha and beta.

I installed 0.4.2 this morning, and afterward "easy_install -U
SQLAlchemy" says I already have the latest version.  I had to install
it specifically:  "easy_install SQLAlchemy==0.4.2b".

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>