All,
So have a 'working' solution but think it is pretty bad... Someone
MUST have a better solution. Here is what I had to do:

1. Have create_all explictly not test for tables existing (or else it
finds it in wrong schema)
create_all(checkfirst = False)

2. Explictly set the schema and owner
options_defaults['table_options'] = {'schema':'cram','owner':'cram'}

3. Modify every Foreign_Key reference and prefix the schema name
created_by = Field(Integer, ForeignKey('cram.app_user.control_number',
name = 'property_profile_created_by_fk', use_alter = False), nullable
= True, index = True)  #Link field for link CreatedBy

4. Turn off use_alter in each Foreign Key ref (see above)

5. *** Modify schema.py  default Index creation to truncate at 30
chars uniquely

            global _i_count
            _i_count+=1
            Index('ix_%s%d' % (self._label[:22],_i_count), self,
unique=self.unique)

5b. The above will go away in next pass when I set index=False and
manually add the Indexes

Anyone else have a cleaner incantation?

Thanks,
Brandon