All,
Perhaps someone can help me here since I am in that 'bad place' where
I am retrying things again and getting deeper than I want into it.

I am trying to create a database (using elixir model although the
problem appears to be in sqlalchemy so asking here) in Oracle
Express.

The problem I think is that the table names I am using exist in other
schemas.

Before I set schema and owner I was getting the ORA-00942 error which
I think was that it was finding the table names in other schemas and
attempting to use them in the foreign key reference.

Now, I am passing both schema and owner explictly for the table
(using_table_options(schema='cram',owner='cram')) and I now get:

  File "C:\PYTHON25\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.4.6-py2.5.egg
\sqlalchemy\sche
ma.py", line 788, in column
    "foreign key" % tname)
sqlalchemy.exceptions.NoReferencedTableError: Could not find table
'property_ite
m' with which to generate a foreign key

Debating if I abandon using sqlalchemy to generate the creation DDL
and just use it for mapping or if there is a better solution anyone
has.

Any help/Best Practices/Incantations in getting Oracle to work right
appreciated,

Thanks,
Brandon