On May 31, 2008, at 12:38 AM, Russell Warren wrote:

> I've tried sifting through the sqlite dialect to figure out what is
> going on and have even tried forcing supports_pk_autoincrement to be
> true, but it rapidly became clear I hadn't a clue what I was doing in
> the sqlalchemy guts.
>
> Does anyone know why autoincrement on "id" stopped working, and how I
> can fix it?

this is not a SQLA behavior, its a known behavior of sqlite3 - its
"autoincrement" feature ceases to work with a composite primary key.
I've never known any workaround for it (with the possible exception of
declaring the second column in the PK as "unique", instead of it
actually being part of the PK).