On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Michael Bayer
<mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> how easily can the SQLAlchemy constructs be used independently of the
> Pylons/RESTful stuff ?

By installing the package and only import mapfish.sqlalchemygeom. But
a separate python package may make sense, and I guess what we could do
that if people are interested.

> do you include comparator objects like those
> demonstrated in the postgis.py example ?  e.g.:

No, but I'd be interested in looking into that more closely.

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352