Bill, Andrew, PA Newsgroups et al.,

Would you be willing to invest in a subscription for a compiled, signed,
non-Debug, Windows-deployed SQLite DLL with resource information? We would
consider compiling and hosting the files for you. In addition, we could
offer improved stemming (multiple languages) as well as encrypted and/or
compressed databases.

Respectfully,
Tim