On 26 Jun 2012, at 4:55pm, bi...@aol.com wrote:

> Thank you everyone who took the time to comment on my Windows DLL  question.
> I'm also glad I'm not the only one who sees the problem with not  having
> the version in the resource block. This really would have helped when  Chrome
> and Firefox updated to a new version of SQLite and all my code stopped
> working.

This is the reason you will see so many posts here telling you to build SQLite
into your application instead of using a DLL.  Then you are not subject to the
choices of any other person with code on your users' computers.  SQLite
purposely issued a compact and simple amalgamation version of the source code
especially to make this fast and simple.

Simon.