Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:34 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] Appropriate Uses For SQLite

In a feeble effort to do "marketing", I have revised the "Appropriate Uses For
SQLite" webpage to move trendy buzzwords like "Internet of Things" and "Edge of
the Network" above the break.  See:

    https://www.sqlite.org/whentouse.html

Please be my "focus group", and provide feedback, comments,
suggestions, and/or criticism about the revised document.   Send your
remarks back to this mailing list, or directly to me at the email in the
signature.

Thank you for your help.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/YnvGRjO1h!fGX2PQPOmvUkWM85sEKD4+AxKwKR2OO3rUCZRh4ynTU2SGHzny8KZl+wI!vZXG5UPCP4z!bwErJQ==
 to report this email as spam.

________________________________

HR Wallingford and its subsidiaries uses faxes and emails for confidential and
legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create
legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our
specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance
upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and
destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099