Von: Richard Hipp [mailto:drh at sqlite.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015 15:34
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: [sqlite] Appropriate Uses For SQLite

In a feeble effort to do "marketing", I have revised the "Appropriate Uses For
SQLite" webpage to move trendy buzzwords like "Internet of Things" and "Edge of
the Network" above the break.  See:

    https://www.sqlite.org/whentouse.html

Please be my "focus group", and provide feedback, comments,
suggestions, and/or criticism about the revised document.   Send your
remarks back to this mailing list, or directly to me at the email in the
signature.

Thank you for your help.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: hick at scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.