On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:58:01 +0100
Christian Schmitz <realbasiclists at monkeybreadsoftware.de> wrote:

> > Am 20.12.2015 um 19:12 schrieb Big Stone <stonebig34 at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > To prepare for 2016 greetings moment, here is my personnal whish
> > list
>
> Unless I missed something, I may suggest
>
> * moveprev
> * movefirst
> * movelast
> * move to record in cursor with given index

Insert the query result in a temporal table or view and work with it. The order
of the result rows will change if the query hasn't got an "ORDER BY".

Depending what language you are programming, you can store the query result on
a table(Lua), dictionary(Python, Erlang and others) or create a specifc struct
for your query in C.

You can use the deprecated get_table and free_table to get a similar recordset
struct.

 HTH

> Looping over a recordset twice is often useful.
>
> Sincerely
> Christian

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg at yahoo.es>