Mark,

Regarding the example in 4.1, I agree with Gunnar. The first example gives
the wrong initial impression by sending only complete words in the <rtt/>.
(It made me go and double check how the protocol worked.)

I suggest that we keep the first <rtt/> as is, but slightly change the
second and third <rtt/> text contents to:

*<t>my J**</t>*

and

*<t>uliet!</t>*

respectively.

This retains the readability but also shows that the <rtt/> is sent
independently of word boundaries.

Cheers,
/Barry

Barry Dingle
Fixed - +61(0)3-9725-3937    Mob - +61(0)41-911-7578
Fellow of University of Melbourne, Electrical and Electronic Eng.,
Australia