On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Edward Tie <fam...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>  I have found a information about larger sms :
>
> Edward, thanks -- but I'm already aware of this.  Message Resets has no
size limit, so implementers need to decide when too big is too big.  I do
warn about bandwidth issues in that paragraph already, so that is
sufficient. The implementer is responsible for determining the maximum size
of messages, as an implementation issue, and is beyond the scope of the
protocol.

P.S. We want to limit out-of-scope discussion, please.  We're hogging the
mailing list, and I'd like to refocus discussions.
Thanks
Mark Rejhon