    David> The only added attribute was "cdata" that defaults to true on the javascript
    David> tag.  I'd like to see this included in the release because it rounds out the
    David> xhtml functionality.

    David> We have yet to hear back from Martin if he is vetoing this change.  If he
does,
    David> then I'll remove the attribute and always put a cdata section around the
    David> javascript in xhtml mode.  Obviously, I and other xhtml users would be
    David> dissapointed.

And on that note, remember that we need to make sure that any attribute changes
in the base library get into Struts-EL.  There were some attribute changes made
right before the 1.1b3 tagging, which was during a five day period when my
house was without power for 79 hours, so I wasn't able to get the associated
Struts-EL changes in until after 1.1b3 was tagged.  I don't think that is a
real problem, but it will be a real problem if something like this happens for
the real release.