I wouldn't have a problem with taking a recent nightly build and
declaring it RC1.  Is this the way we want to go?

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; SAMS, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; SAMS, 2002