Regardless of what we do in this instance, could we clarify as a guideline

1) Whether Beta to Release candidate votes are on corresponding CVS tag.

2) Whether we want to go from the nightly build to a RC without an intervening beta.

Whatever teams like Tomcat and Ant are doing would be fine with me, but its been some time since I subscribed to those DEV lists.

-Ted.

Rob Leland wrote:
Didn't David add the cdata/comments to the Javascript Tag that he and Martin were talking about
on Thursday. It seemed that there was still disagreement that was a good thing ?
Would those end up in the RC1 from the head of the CVS tree or are we voting on the
STRUTS_1_1_B3 tag to become directly RC1

Ted Husted,