At 3:56 -0400 8/4/03, Erik Hatcher wrote:
The only issue that it would have for me though, is we use different naming conventions for action mappings than we do for JSP pages, so it would require we either change our conventions or just rename JSP's when we inject a real action in the middle at a later time.

Yeah, I thought about trying to support more flexible translation, but this suits us. I figured I'd wait for someone with a more clear use case to describe it before trying to build that flexibility out. (Or for someone to submit a patch :-)

Actually, although I brought it up in the context of storyboarding, we really came up with this mostly for the "static content" of a site. If there are pages that are predominantly text (policies, boiler plate, marketing...), this makes it easier to add them. Part of the goal is to empower our HTML staff to extend the site with "static" content without needing to reconfigure and restart the server.

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier