I haven't suggested another way of specifying a forward. Just providing an
action that uses the existing, most common way of doing so.

I wouldn't want to add contextRelative attribute to <action> because:
 - it doesn't relate to the ActionMapping, but to the ActionForward
 - having the same attribute specified in two places would cause confusion

Although, SuccessAction is a trivial action, it does fill a gap that is not
fully met by either <action forward=""> or ForwardAction. How would adding
it be bad for Struts?

Steve