--- "Peter A. Pilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David Graham wrote:

The main goal of an ActionContext being passed to Action.execute() methods
would be to separate Actions from the Servlet API so that you could write
Actions to respond to Porlets.  It would also serve to stabalize the
execute() method's interface and allow you to pass in more than the
current 4 or 5 parameters.

> If the interface was supposed to be environment free what would
> this interface be?

Not necessarily environment free but more environment neutral.  For
example, I have no interest in using Struts for Swing apps but do for web
apps using Servlet and/or Portlet.

David