This is really a simple aside, but is there a way to have the text
(label) of the button appear different that the value of the submit, and
if so, how does one do it? Thanks.

type="com.hotapp.fes.presentation.support.action.FESSupportOrgDispatchAc
> > > tion" name="SupportOrgForm" parameter="submit">
> > > <forward name="NextPage" path="/fes/jsp/FESSupportOrgTable.jsp"/>
> > > </action>
> > >
> > > and in my action I have:
> > >
> > > protected Map getKeyMethodMap() {
> > >
> > > Map map = new HashMap();
> > > map.put("button.selectOrgs", "selectOrgs");
> > > return map;
> > > }
> > >

> > > But alas, I am still getting an error (below). I wonder if my
> resource
> > > bundled is not being read properly, because the button on the form
> > appears
> > > with the tag syntax "<bean:message key" (obviously red flag
> something
> > is
> > > wrong), rather than the value from the properties file. How can I
> > check
> > > that
> > > the property button.selectOrgs is being found in the resource
> bundle,
> > or,
> > > for that matter, that the resource bundle is being found at all?
> > >

> > > Thanks so much to all.
> > >
> > > javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/SupportOrgDispatchAction]
> > does
> > > not
> > > contain handler parameter named submit
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.actions.LookupDispatchAction.execute(LookupDispatchAct
> > > ion.java:199)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr
> > > ocessor.java:480)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
> > > 274)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
> > >   at
> > >
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:520)
> > >   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >   at

> > > tionFilterChain.java:247)
> > >   at

> > > erChain.java:193)...blah...blah

AppConstants.ACTION_KEY_ADD);
> > > AppConstants.ACTION_KEY_CHECK_OUT);

ActionForm
> form,
mapping.findForward(AppConstants.ACTION_KEY_ADD);

> ActionForm
> > > form,
> > > mapping.findForward(AppConstants.ACTION_KEY_CHECK_OUT);

> > > response)
> > > mapping.findForward(AppConstants.ACTION_KEY_DONT_SAVE);

LookupDispatchAction.
> > Any
> Thanks.

> ?