Jing Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When a web application is interrupted by the Back button, if anyone could
> remove the message like "Don't try to backtrack -- we don't allow/support
> it"
> with a generic algorithm that allows the application flow to continue from
> where it is interrupted, the algorithm is going to be welcomed, regardless
> the
> algorithm is server logic or client logic.
>
> Maybe WebObjects could do it or some other frameworks?

Yes, WebObjects has a configurable strategy for handling this.

I posted a message about this on Sept 2nd, but it somehow never made it to
the list as far as I can tell.

It actually talks about the topic from a different viewpoint than
backtracking, but similar strategies

I'll have to find it and repost it.

Here's a relevent link to WebObjects and backtracking:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Web_Applications/BacktrackingAndCache/chapter_6_section_5.html