From: "Steve" <steve-ir...@cox.net>
To: "robic.joel" <robic.j...@wanadoo.fr>; "Sundial related list with
international audience" <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:32 AM
Subject: Translations

Confrere:

I am interested in translating email and web
pages into English.  I use as example the note
from Joel about the Castillon Dam.  The link
contained in his email is to a web page in French and so my question.

I use Eudora for mail and have receded to FireFox
version 2.00.18.  However, I have tried various
translators with several versions without much success.

My question.  Does anyone use a translation
program for email and the web, with success.

Thanks

Steve
Yorktown VA