On 11/30/2009 06:33 PM, Bush wrote:
> Graham wrote:
>> Bush wrote:
>>> I got ris of seamonkey 2.0 and went back to ver 1.1.18 and No problems
>>> with Certificates
>>
>> Having read your ranting in other threads, and not paying attention to
>> what you've been told (esp re user agent spoofing), I'd say you've made
>> the best choice - for all of us.
>
> No one told me How I Spoofed ? So How Do you Spoof Seamonkey ?
>

> The main thing is I went back to Seamonkey 1.1.18 and no problems
>
> Still looking for Spoofing ...
>
> New hard drive
> New install of Win 7
> New install of Seamonkey 2.0
>
> And I guess My install SPOOFED  Mozilla's mistakes .
>

> And Quit Adding to the problem, By telling me thing I NEVER DID .
>
> The SOFTWARE DIDNOT install Correctly .
>

> As far as the other post go '
>
> http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/
>
> I got right into it with Seamonkey 1.1.18

Yes you did - you spoofed Firefox just fine:
Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7

Now, toddle along & enjoy your ignorance.

But if you'd really like to understand what/when/where, why not try
being such an ass and work with the folks who are _trying_ to help you?

Please click 'Help|About SeaMonkey' and tell us what shows under
'SeaMonkey 1.1.18'. Don't be afraid, you can copy and paste the result
here. My guess is that it will show:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23)
Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7

and you'll find that "Firefox/2.0.0.7" is *not* a valid/normal UA in a
standard SeaMonkey install. Somewhere along the line you, or whoever
installed SeaMonkey for you, added the "Firefox/2.0.0.7" into your
profile for Firefox spoofing. That's not necessarily a bad thing
(subject to some debate), but just understand it is *not* standard and
is there for Fx spoofing.

Please tell us what you see when you enter: about:plugins
Just the header/main such as:
Default Plugin
Java(TM) Plug-in 1.6.0_16
etc.