Bush wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 11/30/2009 06:33 PM, Bush wrote:
Graham wrote:
Bush wrote:
I got ris of seamonkey 2.0 and went back to ver 1.1.18 and No
problems with Certificates
Having read your ranting in other threads, and not paying attention
to what you've been told (esp re user agent spoofing), I'd say
you've made the best choice - for all of us.
No one told me How I Spoofed ? So How Do you Spoof Seamonkey ?

The main thing is I went back to Seamonkey 1.1.18 and no problems

Still looking for Spoofing ...

New hard drive
New install of Win 7
New install of Seamonkey 2.0

And I guess My install SPOOFED Mozilla's mistakes .

And Quit Adding to the problem, By telling me thing I NEVER DID .

The SOFTWARE DIDNOT install Correctly .

As far as the other post go '

http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/

I got right into it with Seamonkey 1.1.18

Yes you did - you spoofed Firefox just fine:
Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7

Now, toddle along & enjoy your ignorance.

But if you'd really like to understand what/when/where, why not try
being such an ass and work with the folks who are _trying_ to help you?

Please click 'Help|About SeaMonkey' and tell us what shows under
'SeaMonkey 1.1.18'. Don't be afraid, you can copy and paste the result
here. My guess is that it will show:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23)
Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7

and you'll find that "Firefox/2.0.0.7" is *not* a valid/normal UA in a
standard SeaMonkey install. Somewhere along the line you, or whoever
installed SeaMonkey for you, added the "Firefox/2.0.0.7" into your
profile for Firefox spoofing. That's not necessarily a bad thing
(subject to some debate), but just understand it is *not* standard and
is there for Fx spoofing.

Please tell us what you see when you enter: about:plugins
Just the header/main such as:
Default Plugin
Java(TM) Plug-in 1.6.0_16
etc.

File name: npoji610.dll
Classic Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Netscape and Mozilla

MIME Type Description Suffixes Enabled
application/x-java-vm Java Yes
Java(TM) Platform SE 6 U17

File name: npjpi160_17.dll
Classic Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Netscape and Mozilla

Now enter: about:config
and enter: firefox
in the "Filter" box. What do you see?

Nothing Happens . after pushing Enter Key . Bottom screen goes Blank

if I enter Seamonkey I get

I only have one hand so hopefully I get this corect

general.useragent.extra.seamonkey userset string firefox/2.0.0.7

AHA!!

Note, *userset*!!!  Note that the pref is probably in bold.

That tells us that a user has changed the default setting.

Right click on the pref and choose reset. That will set it back to the default setting.

Lee