Leonidas Jones wrote:
Bush wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 11/30/2009 06:33 PM, Bush wrote:
Graham wrote:
Bush wrote:
/snip/

<snip>

Thanks for the help Lee .I may answer some more of you inquiries later.
But typing with one hand makes the good Hand Hurt .. I already lost one
hand and do not want to loose the remaining one .

One of our valued contributors here types one handed as well. (Hi Daniel) I don't have any personal experience with one handed typing, but I manage to do badly enough with two hands :) I do appreciate your efforts in improving this valued suite.

Lee

Gee, Lee, I was thinking of asking Bush how he lost his hand (Me Right Arm, above elbow, in car accident) but thought TPTB might get nasty, and wasn't sure Bush would follow me if I cross posted to m.gen.

Daniel