Phillip Jones wrote:
That would Be bad for Mac if we had to go to command line as we would have go into UNIX and use terminal. That's something I don't wish to do. In Terminal if you don't know what your doing, you can erase the hard drive in a heart beat without knowing what your doing.

That's how unix works. It does what you say and if you say "delete this hard drive", it does so without asking silly questions like "are you sure?".

Or in other words: "For Windows problems reboot, for Unix problems be root" ;-)

If the final solution really will be a command line switch, then it should be possible to fork the old dialogs and hook them up somehow to the new interface, but let's wait for the final solution.

There are already many *real* problems/bugs in SeaMonkey 2.0.x, which should be fixed.

CU

Manuel

--
Alle wollen zurück zur Natur - aber keiner zu Fuß
Der Mensch erfand Maschinen, um sich damit die Arbeit zu erleichtern.