Interviewed by CNN on 31/05/2011 22:24, Paul B. Gallagher told the world:

> At that point, will all Gecko browsers announce themselves as "Firefox,"
> or will there still be some outstanding? (I couldn't list them from
> memory -- are there others besides Firefox proper and SeaMonkey?)

Yes.  There is Camino, K-Meleon and Kazehakase, at least, which seem
to be still active (although not always in close parity to Firefox).
Galeon seems to have been abandoned, and Flock is no more.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-