On 11-06-13 8:35 PM, Rufus wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-06-13 2:55 PM, Rufus wrote:
Dunno...I was hesitant about 2.0 (in fact, I think I waited until
2.0.something, but I only recall two basic complaints - and most of it
was over the Forms Manager. I feel like I'm reading more for 2.1, and of
wider varieties...and workarounds that have users altering code?
Whassupwiddat?..

Most times, it's better to have actual data. SM2.0 was released on Oct
27, 2009. Here's a link to the archive of this newsgroup from that time.
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_frm/month/2009-10?start=750&sa=N>

From there, you can go through all the posts made in the first few days
and what the volume of traffic was, and compare it to 2.1.

Maybe it's because that archive starts with the Release Candidate

Actually the archive starts from January 2006, when this newsgroup was created. See <http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/about>.

At the top and bottom of the message list in the first link I gave you, there are "Previous" and "Next" links to take you to messages before and after.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator