Interviewed by CNN on 06/11/2011 20:51, David E. Ross told the world:

> The only feature missing was something from Netscape 4.  I could create
> pseudo-bookmarks (called shortcuts) that pointed to real bookmarks.  If
> I changed the real bookmark or any of its shortcuts, the change would
> automatically propagate to the others.  Thus, I could have a bookmark
> for Medicare under both a Health folder and a Federal Government folder;
> if I had to change the URI on one, the other would get the same change.

Actually, I do believe that the new Places has something similar,
although it's not very well exposed in the UI. Instead of having a
"master" bookmark and shortcuts, you can have the same bookmark in
different folders at the same time -- they all point to the same entry
in the database.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.