On Sun 06 Nov 2011 10:09:33am EDT, /David E. Ross/ said in
mozilla.support.seamonkey:

> On 11/6/11 1:28 AM, Tom Stoudt wrote:
>> On Sat 05 Nov 2011 07:19:28pm EDT, /David E. Ross/ said in
>> mozilla.support.seamonkey:

"improvement".

>>> On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Bookmarks > Manage
>>> Bookmarks] or else (on Windows) use Ctrl-B.  Another
>>> alternative is to install the PrefBar extension and then
>>> import the Bookmarks Manager button from
>>> <http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/buttons.html#mgbookmarks>,
>>> which is what I do.
>>>

>> Prefbar doesn't work with Seamonkey 2.5(b).
>>

> Can you make it work by editing its install.rdf file?

Nope. It will install, but it isn't functional. Under
Edit/Preferences, there are no available items (buttons)
listed for the Preferences Toolbar. It's completely blank.
There is no Prefbar pull-down menu, and pressing F8 does
nothing.

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0)
Gecko/20111012 Firefox/8.0 SeaMonkey/2.5

Using Windows XP Pro, SP3 and prefbar-6.0.1-fx+sm.xpi.

--
    _T o m_