mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:

Just don't go changing the letter of the drive Windows is installed
on!

My desktops have five OSs. I have a 2G FAT16 primary at the front, and every other partition on the entire machine is a logical. I attempt to have all OSs have all the same drive letters for every drive. So I attempt to assign them in physical order. You can assign your choice of drive letter to an XP boot partition, and I do. W7, while it is running, is going to be C, no choice. So while W7 is running, the FAT16 at the front, which is normally C, takes the letter of whatever that W7 is seen as by other OSs.

Ray