DoctorBill wrote:
I am asking here because a Google Search brought up implications that
this is a specific Browser thing and not applicable to Windows (7).....(?)

I was on my wife's Health Insurance web site (Fidelity) and found her
"Claims Activity" link.   That goes to a HUGE List (she had cancer) which
has a "Print" button.  Clicking THAT sends me to the print Options.
One "Option" is  - PRINT TO FILE.
Here is the problem . . . . . WHERE does the file get printed to ?
NO choices are given to place - just File Name....

Looking for information on this on Google just brings up ALL SORTS of
Gobble-De-Gook !  One opinion after another !   Mostly rubbish.

Searching for the file name gets me no-where !

Can someone point me in the right direction ?  I know it is OFF TOPIC.
Sorry for that !

DoctorBill

No telling where it gets printed to on your machine or what it's name is. Print another one and watch very carefully where it goes and what it is named.
Or, use search everything to find it... if you know it's name.