Hartmut Figge wrote:
DoctorBill:

I tried searching with the file name - nothing shows up !  Not sure
anything WAS saved !

I find your description of the problem highly confusing. ;) Assuming you
are using the possibilities of SM and are unsure, what the filename and
the location of the file, SM is printing to, is, you can do this:

Open about:config in the browser part of SM and there type in the Search
field print_to_filename.

In my case the result is

Preference Name
     print.print_to_filename
Value
     /home/hafi/mozilla.pdf

Hartmut

I don't get that when I do as you said.
'print_to_filename' is not in my "about:config" using "SEARCH".
I looked with search - then I looked by scrolling.
there are only MANY of....
print.printer_then names of the two printers I use.

NO "print_to_filename" anywhere.

DoctorBill