Hartmut Figge wrote:
Daniel:
Hartmut Figge wrote on 11/01/20 11:37:

Preference Name
      print.print_to_filename
Value
      /home/hafi/mozilla.pdf

Hartmut

Are you suggesting, Hartmut, that then, if DocBill were to Double-click
on that value (/home/hafi/mozilla.pdf in your case), DocBill should be
able to send the file wherever he wanted .... say
C:\DocBill\Documents\TestResults.pdf ??

No. The goal was to determine filename and path of the file SM would be
printing to. Seeing the reply of Bill I have checked in in a new
profile. The pref is indeed not there.

It is created the first time the print dialog is opened.

Hartmut

A Ha ! Question - can I insert (edit) into the Config file what you said should be there ?

i.e. print_to_filename blah blah blah etc in that Print_printer blah blah area ?

Would that "program" into SM's config what I need ?

DoctorBill